1. Diana was a speaker at the Spirituality Mind Body Institute, Teachers College, Columbia University, June 27, 2016
The topic was the Near Death Experience (NDE) phenomenom. Diana is a 2016 Faculty member at the Teachers College Columbia University.
2. Diana was a speaker, three-days, at the International Association of Near Death Studies (IANDS), National "2016 Conference", Orlando, FL., from July 27th to the 31st, 2016
IANDS is the largest organization in the world that pursues knowledge of NDE's. For more information please see iands.org
3. Diana was featured on Good Morning Connecticut, a State-wide television News program (WTNH News8), January 3rd, 2016.
The topic covered ways to reduce stress in the New Year. Diana offered a number of quick helpful techniques from her field of study.
4. Diana gave a lecture at the Spirituality Mind Body Institute, Teachers College, Columbia University, July 2015.
The topic was Near Death Experiences (NDE), there after-effects, and how to integrate those after-effects in a therapeutic setting.
5. Diana was a speaker at the 2nd annual National Conference, for the 'American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences' (ACISTE), OCT 3rd through the 6th, 2013, In arlington, VA.
Diana was the co-facilitator, so that Licensed Clinical Social Workers, could be certified by ACISTE. For more information on this organization, please see aciste.org.
If you would like to book Diana for a speaking engagement, please use the below form: